Share | 

Analyzing Sam White

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Analyzing Sam White   Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Name: Samuel Evan White (Or commonly known as Dimentio)
Met: MVS Guestbook.
Score: 51/100

Sam is rather mixed. I firstly met him at Mario VS Sonic Guestbook where I was just randomly scrolling through messages. He seemed pretty nice at first although I did slightly annoy him with my arguments with Shnookis. We did get along after a while.
He then moved to SGC-X Eclipse. I disagreed with the idea which annoyed everyone but I just wasn't used to Forumotion yet....
Afterwards we were getting along. I was slightly annoyed with him insulting his members such as "wow manza, ur stupid" or "shnookis u tard" Which I thought was a bad example.

Afterwards he began acting strange. He randomly spammed my youtube account and went to people that I argue to about Snakes and said "game meteor is jimbster lol lol lol" Which is not. Its my friend Tomm. I used to have the account but Tom has it now. -_-

He then randomly banned me because "I upset him" Which I didn't do anyway. He also started talking about me with Shnookis saying "we should make a book

Sam is a strange boy. I did really get along with him as a friend but now he treats me like I killed his mother or something..... Weird.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon-valley.darkbb.com
Pikapoo
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Sam White   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:19 am

wow. he must suck that badly xD
Back to top Go down

Analyzing Sam White
Page 1 of 1