PokemonValley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokemonValley

Welcome To PokemonValley!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokedex Entries that blow my mind.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killer Axe
Beginner
Beginner
Killer Axe

Pokedex Entries that blow my mind. Empty
PostSubject: Pokedex Entries that blow my mind.   Pokedex Entries that blow my mind. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:17 am

Crazy overpowered Pokemon. Shocked

"It spits fire that is hot enough to melt rocks." - Charizard, Red/Blue Entry.

The required temprature to melt rocks into magma is between 1700 and 2400 degrees Farenheit. At this temprature, the human body could be completely melted, as well.

"This Pokemon flies around at Mach 2 speed, looking for prey." - Pidgeot, Yellow Entry

Mach 2 is twice the speed of sound, which is normally around 1500 mph. This is the speed that bullets travel.

"Arcanine is known for it's high speed, capable of running 6,200 miles in a single day and night." - Arcanine, Ruby/Sapphire

This would mean Arcanine must travel at 216 mph for 24 hours straight. 6,200 miles is a longer distance than from Los Angeles to Moscow.

"It's four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds" - Machamp, FireRed Entry

If Machamp is using all of it's arms, it can punch 250 times with one arm in two seconds, and 125 in one second. It could puch 37.5 times in the same time it takes for a person to blink an eye using one arm.

"It throws punches that are faster than a bullet train." - Hitmonchan, FireRed

Bullet Trains travel at about 126 mph, taking Hitmonchan's size into consideration, it can throw a punch in about .0085 seconds.
Back to top Go down

Pokedex Entries that blow my mind.
Page 1 of 1